Loader Image

Gateway Mall Fire

We would like to inform clients, that are not aware, that Gateway Mall in Durban caught on Fire.

The cause of the fire was from the kitchen extraction system in one of the restaurants.

The incident is still current at time of this writing and is pending a full investigation.

Extractor & Canopy Maintenance will be closely following this story, however, we urge clients to ensure that their services are done on time and frequently to avoid devastating damage to people, property and business.

We are proud to confirm that we still hold a 100% fire safety record to date (none of our clients have caught on fire due to an extraction system issue).

Below are links that may be available for a limited time only:

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-fire-at-gateway-mall-20160622

https://www.ecr.co.za/news-sport/news/fire-breaks-out-gateway-restaurant/

Regards,

Management, Extractor & Canopy Maintenance

Leave a comment